GET Wireless – At a Glance
Since its creation in 2001, GET Wireless has been supporting opcos and vendors to roll out 2G Networks in Tunisia. This first business line has become since then in our DNA and has allowed us to grow up as a trusted and preferred partner of the main Operators, Regulators and Vendors in our Region (including, but not limited to Tunisie Telecom, Ooredoo, Djezzy, Orange, Mobilis, INTT, ANF, Nokia, Ericsson, Alcatel, Huawei, etc.).
GET Wireless has today a global expertise thanks to both its highly qualified experts in the 4G\3G\2G mobile networks technologies and its valuable proposal to manage the overall mobile network Lifecycle from E2E.
In 2004, we started our journey as SMS+ Service Provider. Our mission was to create seamless mobile interactions between businesses and people. We have been providing since then SMS content services that generate +10 million SMS a year for more than 120 partners and a 2.2 million-customer base. This activity keeps growing from year to year moving from a powerful segmentation and SMS-based campaign solution to omnichannel contextual campaign suit.
Since 2006 we have started our journey as BSS\OSS and VAS System Integrator focusing primarily on Telcos, with +20 Technology Alliances. Our partners include Market Leaders such as Evolving, Telarix, Actility, Subex, Empirix, etc.
Our strategy was focused to build a regional center of competences granting proximity, agility and local expertise to our Clients and Partners in the bellowing areas:
- Revenue Management & Assurance
- Customer Lifecycle, Customer Experience & Customer Value Management
- Mobile Entertainment & Content Management
- Network Performance and Service Quality Management
- Partner Management: Interconnect & Roaming ManagementIntending to become the most attractive “DIGITAL ENABLER” in our region in next 5 Years, we have built a holistic approach to Maximize Customer Lifetime Value for our clients in the Telecoms, Retail & Financial Services sectors through highly innovative solutions that drive Real-time Digital Engagement.
GET Wireless – Group Focus